Content Marketing + Writing for Accountants + Bookkeepers
Helping online financial professionals write for their businesses in order to accelerate their online visibility, authority, and growth
Social Media Posts ● Website Content ● LinkedIn Articles ● Blog Entries ● Copy Editing ● Marketing Emails ● On-Site SEO ● Branding Basics ● And More
You are a numbers person, a financial professional.
So … why are you spending HOURS writing words instead?
Who I Am
My name is Heather Boyer
My background is a weirdly perfect cross-over for helping bookkeepers and accountants just like you:
- I have a degree in Journalism
- I worked for 10 years as a bookkeeper (yup, true story!)
- And (fun fact) I’m an American ex-pat living abroad in Israel
When I moved overseas, my original plan was to build a bookkeeping business online.
But I kept hearing frustrated bookkeepers talk about this HUGE pain point + under-served need: content marketing for their bookkeeping businesses.
It felt like a niche specially-made just for me. So I followed the call.
(curious? learn more about me here)
What I Do
I write for you so you don’t have to
You were always the smart kid in math class, right? So why are you spending so much time away from the numbers and stressing about writing?
- Maybe you’re spending DAYS away from your bookkeeping work, just to write a couple of social media posts or emails
- Or you know your website is clunky, outdated, or non-existent – but you have no idea where, or how, to start fixing it
- Or maybe you want to grow your business with a blog or by selling an online course, but you HATE the idea of actually having to write it yourself
How This Helps You
So you can get back to your work
Are you tired of posting content on your social media or website that no one seems to read, like, or respond to? If so, here’s more about how my writing can help you:
- Your clients receive useful information in a warm and readable format (no corporate stiffness)
- You no longer have to suffer that painful “analysis paralysis” that comes from reading (and rereading) your marketing content
- And you get back your TIME – hours and days of it! – to focus on the actual billable work of your business that you love
(learn more here, or you can read a couple client reviews below)
Hey there! My name is Heather, and I write effective marketing content for bookkeepers and accountants. I have a degree in Journalism, 10 years of bookkeeping experience, and I’m an American ex-pat living abroad in Israel.