My name is Heather Boyer, and I’m a words person for numbers people.
WHO I AM
I am a writer and content marketer with a degree in Journalism and 10 years of experience working as a bookkeeper. (You can read more about me below)
WHO I WRITE FOR
Bookkeepers and accountants – just like you – who need to promote their business through consistent and high-quality online written content.
WHAT I WRITE
Everything that promotes your online business and connects you to current and prospective clients, from social media posts to website pages to marketing emails.
I am so happy that I am working with Heather! I am not a writer and Heather has been a life saver! Her copy is solid! She listens to your needs and writes in your voice! Working with Heather saves me valuable time to work on my own projects. She is reliable, honest, trustworthy, and a talented writer! Hands down well worth the investment!— NIKKI M
Not exactly sure what a “Content Marketer” is?
“A content marketer is someone who understands how to position and promote content so that it reaches the widest audience and converts those people from prospects to subscribers to customers — and keeps them coming back.“
In a nutshell, someone like me is a very specific type of strategic writer, experienced in and trained to market businesses through quality content (AKA all that written text on all your online platforms, from tweets to blogs to website copy).
But what sets me apart is my unique crossover experience – because I worked as a bookkeeper for 10 years, I have an intimate insight into the language, wisdom and mindset of financial professionals. I’ve got the professional training of a writer, and extensive industry experience of a bookkeeper, and I love using that combination to help bookkeepers and accountants succeed.
Want to learn more? Click the button below to learn more about how content marketing can help your business.
A dorky tattooed biker chick ex-pat artist
Alrighty – so I just accomplished the required task of showing you my professional chops, experience and background. I even threw in a testimonial from one of my clients, exactly as I would recommend you to do on your website.
But beyond that professional copy, I’ll bet you’re wondering a little bit about who I am and what I’m like. (I know I wonder that about the people I work with online and don’t get a chance to meet in person.)
I’m an open and authentic person, and I really like working with people who are also open and authentic – so here’s a little more about me, just for the fun of it:
- I moved to Israel in June of 2019 to pursue the love of my life – a native Israeli named Ido. We met in 2016 on a high ropes course in Sarasota, FL
- Ido and I LOVE to adventure together: spelunking, class V white water rapids, hiking, skydiving, you name it
- When I lived in the States, I had a motorcycle all of my own and I LOVED it (and miss it)
- I’m also an award-winning watercolor artist (go figure, right?)
- And a die-hard Harry Potter fan slash true-blue Star Wars geek, looooong before being a nerd became mainstream and Disney-fied
- And, speaking of nerds, every September I used to rent a fancy dress and cosplay at the Ohio Renaissance Faire. It was the BEST.